Friday, June 18, 2010

Wrenching Wench

You cause me pain.

I hate you for your eyes.
Steely blue fixed gaze naughty naughty wanting love sex peering seeking knowing
Stop looking into my brain. Keep your eyes off my heart. Shy away from my soul.

I loathe you for your mouth.
Fucking mouth slick tongue lick lick gobble suck speak devilish coo grin spit bare teeth
I curse your twisted voice. I damn your nibbling fangs. I reject your lingo and breath.

Your skin makes me sick.
Raw rugged working hands hair curling tempting foot rubbing toes clawing throbbing neck
I defy the heat, the vapor in the ethers, the hot wetness, the magnetic air as you draw near.

You have made me ill. Sleepless. Thoughtless. Careless.
Bewitched me with some pagan pirate curse. An earthsucker's trick.
A flip of the switch.
I resent your advances, and detest your withdrawals...

I am stark-raving mad to want you so bad.



No comments:

Post a Comment