Thursday, September 23, 2010

Resolution (A Song for the Equinox)

Now the spirits are close
as the year begins to die...
We are seeking union with you,
sacred mass communion.
Pomegranates and wine,
divine scripture coded in time
one day to reveal
what in you is ethereal...

Mother, I have come to bleed,
sweet life dripping from me.
This soul which you bestowed in me
is no longer lonely
for she has seen the angels streaming,
the gods competing
for her love.
All things live inside Her love.

Green, the color of weeds in my kitchen.
I boil in my pot the soul of my traditional ways.
I use my gaze to bless manifestation of life
in these times of spiritless in nation,
in these times of strife.

Yes, the spirits are close,
they are fast closing in,
and this revolution
can become a resolution.
Re-solution.
Revolution... re-evolution.
Resolution... re-soulution.
Revolution... re-evolution.
Resolution... the solution...

No comments:

Post a Comment