Friday, October 22, 2010

Blood Moon

Blood Moon, gonna come around soon
I wanna get to the land where my body's in tune
with the tides of life, and the whole of the Universe
My tongue in love with the words I construe

I don't want you in my Blood Moon
I want the peace of knowing solitude
My food will not endure the journey for two
I pray the Blood Moon take me far from you

Softly, you step to me
I am not hearing the words
You speak so slowly
I make my peace
I whisper to you, "Yeah, yeah, yeah..."

Blood Moon, I come to you
in this land of sand and destitution
for my heart and mind -
the restitution for the years I've adhered
to your constitution

I bide my time by the Wheel of the Moon
as She waxes and wanes me full to new
I guess my healing lies inside Her movements
Will She heal me of this love for you?

I don't want you in my Blood Moon
It will not do to break myself in two for you
Don't ask me, "Baby, can I follow you to the Blood Moon?"
I will refuse you...

Softly you step to me
I am not hearing the words you speak
So slowly, I make my peace
I whisper to you, "Yeah, yeah yeah..."

(Con calma de mi alma
y el amor de mi corazon,
sur la luz de luna brilla)

No comments:

Post a Comment